Shinhan Ji-Kim-Yi (Whistleblowing Policy)
1. The Person in charge
The compliance officer
2. Behavior to be reported
- Violations of relevant laws and codes of ethics
- Illegal and unfair acts related to accounting, internal accounting and auditing
- Acts that cause damage or impair public confidence of the company by committing wrongdoings
- Occurrence and/or concealment of financial accidents
- Covering up wrongdoing in the above categories
- All executives and employees of Shinhan Financial Group, including contract employees
4. Protection of Whistleblowers and Confidentiality
- The compliance officer directly receives and investigates disclosures and notifies results to a whistleblower.
- The confidentiality of a whistleblower and disclosures are protected.
- Disadvantages to a whistleblower and/or discriminations in the workplace are prohibited.
5. Whistleblowing Hotlines
- Shinhan Financial Group website (mobile web), the bulletin board of the company’s intranet site (Goldwing)
- Telephone (02-6360-3076), fax (02-6360-3188), mail, interview, etc.